EDGE TRADER

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Trades this morning

Yesterday during the regular trading session, I opened trades in DRIV, VPHM, and AFFX. This morning I closed AFFX for a break even waste. I closed DRIV for a small profit (roughly +.8%) - I may buy this one back later depending on the tape. VPHM - I closed half in the first few minutes of trading and have backed the rest up with a stop.

After hours yesterday, I bought ADSK. It seems the market is rewarding those companies who deliver good numbers and upbeat guidance; the psychology is that the market is pricing in dissapointment in tech earnings. So I felt it a relatively safe bet entering after hours at 38.40. I am still holding ADSK as it makes its run towards 41 this morning.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous stock options said...

Very interesting blog.

Regards,
Emini Futures Day Trader
stock options

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger TradingCourses said...

Nice blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Emini Daytrader
emini future trading
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger TradingCourses said...

Great blog. Nice job you've done here.

Sincerely,
Daytrader
day trading education
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home