EDGE TRADER

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Panic or opportunity

That's what makes investing difficult. I think I'm going to choose to sleep a little fitfully tonight. Maybe I'll spend the first few hours worrying that I'm too invested in this market (cash might be good... ). The next few hours I might spend wondering whether I should be 100% in to capitalize on yet another bear-provided opportunity. I hear people talking about bond yields, shakeups in equities and all kinds of generally fear producing things.

Listening to a bunch of traders talk about the upcoming doomsday thanks to the demise of the yen carry trade, non farms payrolls, or bond yields or some other indicator has got me nervous. But I could wake up to a fine open tomorrow and this little post will be long forgotten.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home