EDGE TRADER

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Solid open

The solid open today has erased my concerns from yesterday...

While my return is still lagging the S&P slightly (in all likelihood), I am at least in the black as of the open.

Volume has been dropping in some key stocks leading this advance but TICK remains positive.

I think at some point we will see at least a slight break in the bull action today, but I am very happy overall. I don't think I will put on any overnight trades today; however around lunchtime I will take a fresh look at the market.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home