EDGE TRADER

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

CKCM

CKCM followed up yesterday' unsettled day with a strong upwards move. They issuesd a press release today, which you can find here. I'm not up on all the industry-specific lingo in the press release and honestly, I'm not that inclined to translate. It doesn't seem to be all that prescient, but maybe I'm missing something. If I have some free time, I may do some research on insider holdings and SEC filings just to satisfy my curiosity.

It sure makes one suspect that all the roiling in the price was due to some insider action. It will be interesting to see the change in short ownership when the new reports come out. If indeed there still is a big short out there today was very painful for him. The other possibility is that yesterday someone was selling to drive down the price so the large position could be covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home