EDGE TRADER

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

FORD

Having an interesting time watching the market struggle to re-price FORD. (Forward Industries, not the carmaker)

Seems as if there might be an opportunity here. That is one of the parts of my game; trying to convert market inefficiencies that result from events like the earnings revision by FORD in their last analyst call.

Not sure about this one yet, but I'm not buying until the last 30 minutes of the trading day anyway (or tomorrow), if I do jump into this one.

1 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home