Here is my play for today. I bought at what appeared to be an intraday double bottom, hoping for a return to the opening range later in the trading day. The next move was down after my purchase, but it did not venture low enough to break my stop. I am now holding patiently hoping for that return. It won't likely occur until later in the session. So far I am at 50% of my intended position size on this one. There's been no signal for me to drop the rest in yet.