EDGE TRADER

Friday, December 30, 2005

EBAY



Here is my play for today. I bought at what appeared to be an intraday double bottom, hoping for a return to the opening range later in the trading day. The next move was down after my purchase, but it did not venture low enough to break my stop. I am now holding patiently hoping for that return. It won't likely occur until later in the session. So far I am at 50% of my intended position size on this one. There's been no signal for me to drop the rest in yet.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous currency day trading said...

An interesting read...

Regards,
currency day trading
currency day trading

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home