EDGE TRADER

Friday, December 09, 2005

Decision time...

Trying to decide whether to close ATYT or not... Right now it is at +1.5%. I'm generally not into holding trades through the weekend, but there may be room to run on this yet. Regardless, I will exit prior to the Fed on Tuesday. I'll delay until 3 and decide then.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home