EDGE TRADER

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Screens empty

My trading screens came up blank today. Which is fine because I'm not planning on making any purchases until after the dust has settled after the Fed policy decision. Seems like this market leaves windows of profitable trading opportunities centered around rate decisions.

This is the longest all year that I have gone in cash. I am still there today and have been in cash for three weeks so far. The quality of my blog is suffering. But my investment performance of +0% isn't bad considering what I read in the NY Times this morning about awful hedge fund performance in October. In November, many funds allow distributions. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few down days early in November as funds are forced to sell to meet customer distribution requests.

3 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog. I'm going to book mark this one! I have a site onswing trading.
It also has a lot of usefull information about swing trading. Stop by if you have time.

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home