EDGE TRADER

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ugly day yesterday


Yesterday was too ugly to even post about.
Suffice to say that even with my attempts to limit the bleeding, I still rolled my portfolio value back to its value on 9/6. This morning I am focused on capital preservation, but also trying to see if the market will give the longs a breather with some carefully selected trades in stocks I am familiar with that are showing strentgth this morning. Things are too cheap right now not to give it a try. The stops will be tight today!

1 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home