EDGE TRADER

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Post Closing


I saw some strength out there in tech today, and AAPL was especially encouraging. I am a little concerned about tomorrow's tape already with CPI and Michigan consumer sentiment numbers floating out there. I don't want to be holding stocks overnight when there is an economic announcement before the open.

The energy sector was one I was thinking about getting involved in, as stocks got incredibly cheap midday before retracing about half their big losses. Had they held down I would now be the happy owner of a chunk of the energy sector. I am a little shy about calling intraday bottoms in this market, so I have begun avoiding trading intraday. We'll see tomorrow if that was the right move.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger acoach2 said...

You have a great blog. I'm going to book mark this one! I have a site onswing trading.
It also has a lot of usefull information about swing trading. Stop by if you have time.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home