EDGE TRADER

Friday, October 14, 2005

Opening bell

Looks like the market liked the CPI numbers today. The bulls appear to have been waiting for any signal to stampede. I am not sure how long this will last, however so I am not taking any chances. Oil looks as if it may drop mid-day again. Thanks to the volatility in the crude markets there seems to be plenty of 2 point shorts and 1 point longs in the energy sector every day. My timing has been bad, so I haven't had success, but I may try that out today if conditions look good.

I completed SNDK for +1.31%. These are better results for an overnight trade. The market may push this one higher today or it may give these gains back. On a trade like this in a market with an overall downward bias, I have to set a tight stop and it got taken out just now.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous learn to day trade said...

Enjoyed reading your blog.

Regards,

Active Daytrader
learn to day trade
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger TradingCourses said...

Good info. Thanks.

Regards,
Mini-DOW Futures Day Trader
electronic day trading
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home