EDGE TRADER

Friday, October 14, 2005

The one that got away?

My mind was consumed earlier in the week with a Delphi trade, but I didn't act.

1) Low capital risk - it's not exactly trading at a high multiple
2) UAW is difficult and demanding, but backed against a corner, they are likely to approve the concessions that management needs.
3) Back testing purchases on corporate BK's generally yields a winning trade.

But to paper trade it and do it are two different things. Today's bounce may be all we see from this one. The fear of buying a co that just went BK is probably the reason it tends to be a solid trade. My mind knew it would be good, but my body refused to react to a stock trading under .50 (this is not the domain I live in, unlike others).

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous day trading information said...

Very interesting blog.

Regards,
Emini Futures Day Trader
day trading information

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Day Online Trading said...

Hi, my name is Linda and I used to lose money when day trading. In fact, I lost all self confidence. Now, a few years later, after working out my own successful system, I feel much better. My percentage of profitable trades is now extremely high. So day trading for dummy has changed me from a loser to a winner. Do you realize how nice it is to make money when trading? Finally I can smile again. That is why I am so happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home