EDGE TRADER

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Took on a little bit of this.

Made a play on this security at the close. Price has declined significantly over past 2 days. Security is in a solid sector that is relatively unaffected by the Fed. This is where I take advantage of my small size and nimbleness as an individual trader, and attempt to sell at open for a small profit. Notice how around 11 the stock has established a trading range between 80.30 and 80.60. This is where the stock has found support. There is a rise in volume at the close as daytraders who bought between 10 and 11 hoping for retracement of the early decline are selling because their rules don't allow them to hold overnight. You can hear them screaming as they take their loss. The market makers, hedge funds and I are gladly buying them out (at a discount to the established support level!) looking to scalp the traders for around a half point overnight, or just grab a nice entry in a solid security at the expense of the daytrading crew. If the stock gaps up tomorrow I will ride it with a moving stop as high as it will take me. If not, I will sell at the open and take my lumps. My stats on this type of trade are very good.

6 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates.
I have a download music for free online site. It
pretty much covers download music for free online related stuff. Stop by and check it out when you can.

Rod

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about affordable seo)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger TradingCourses said...

Good info. Thanks.

Regards,
Mini-DOW Futures Day Trader
learn emini trading

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous online day trading said...

An interesting read...

Regards,
online day trading
online day trading

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous day trading seminar said...

An interesting read...

Regards,
day trading seminar
day trading seminar

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home