EDGE TRADER

Friday, September 16, 2005

Opening bell


Watching the opening with most of my holdings in green.

Check out GLW: I saw the move yesterday on no news... and it is gapping up this morning - that would have been a great overnight swing play!!!

CUTR was my other candidate, but I can only imagine due to my equipment issues yesterday preventing me from entering into any trades.

It looked real hairy for a while and I was concerned that I would not have been able to monitor and exit if I was not back up and running. My back up system just isn't powerful enough to handle the real time analysis I have running on my computer!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Anonymous emini day trading said...

Great blog.

Regards,

Forex Daytrader
emini day trading
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Emini Day Trader said...

Nice blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Emini Daytrader
trading
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home