EDGE TRADER

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Opening bell

Sold half my CELG stake at the open for +4.31%, profiting from the continued short squeeze in process for that stock.

I am now re-examining one of the few long term holdings I have: INTC. I cannot for the life of me understand why I still own this stock after its sideways movement. The company is awesome. Call me a capitalist pig if you like, but I am not really excited about putting my investment dollars in something that pays a lousy 1.31% yield. If it actually had a yield, I could see waiting for a move, at least then I am getting some return on my capital, but at this stage in the game, the opportunity cost is killing me. I am holding this dog on emotion alone, which is not a good enough reason.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home