EDGE TRADER

Friday, September 09, 2005

Opening Bell


Opening bell is looking upwards for me today. I am contemplating which stocks to put stops on and where....

SPY is +.37% and TICK is +557 at the time of this post. I greatly prefer these numbers to the alternative.

ALTR seems to want to go up but is bouncing off the ceiling at 19.91 this morning....


Everything is looking nice for a trade today, but unfortunately I will not be here to monitor - have to leave and do some work today.

YELL is on my watch list today - it got hammered after hours last night and fell off the cliff this morning, which leaves some room for a pullback, but this may be too risky for me to try today.

Good luck...

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous emini future said...

Enjoyed reading your blog.

Regards,

Active Daytrader
emini future
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger TradingCourses said...

Good info. Thanks.

Regards,
Mini-DOW Futures Day Trader
stock options
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home