EDGE TRADER

Monday, September 19, 2005

Missed blog...

As I am riding until tomorrow afternoon in cash , I am lamenting the dissappearance of Stephen Vita from the world of blogs. He is now entering the world of subscription stock-gurus. On the one hand, I am happy for him since he apparently feels he can turn his blog into a profitable enterprise.

By making the switch to "subscription guru service" I think he is contradicting the goal of his blog, which I felt was to distance himself from the noise of the self-declared market pundits and give an honest (not to mention entertaining) first person view of trading.

His blog was like peeking over your buddy's shoulder at his trading terminal, and I've lost that feeling now that I have to pay for it - you wouldn't give your neighbor on a trading floor $20 to find out how the market is treating them today...

Anyway thanks for the posts and good luck Stephen!

If you are a new trader, I would strongly recommend trying his service out - much more value for your money than one of those useless newsletters!

His new site is here.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous day trading education said...

Enjoyed reading your blog.

Regards,

Active Daytrader
day trading education
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 
At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Emini Day Trader said...

Interesting blog. I can see that you've done a lot of work on it.

Regards,
Emini Futures Day Trader
learn emini trading
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home