EDGE TRADER

Friday, September 09, 2005

Lightening

Lightened my load of equities into the mini rally we had today, taking some profits in AAPL, XEC, and GLW.

All the chicken little pundits are driving me crazy with their "Fall Fall" predicitions ( I think we already had it in mid-August). Just the same I will feel like a real moron if we do actually experience a major downturn and I didn't sell some winners.

I am definitely expecting at least a mini-downturn on the day that the market gets it through it's thick skull that no, the Fed is not going to give a mercy pause in its series of rate increases thanks to the hurricane.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home