EDGE TRADER

Monday, September 26, 2005

Last weeks recap

At the end of the week, I recap my performance the previous week. I was busy over the weekend, so I am just now getting out the slide rule...

Ok - finished the week -0.6%. Not a stellar performance, but I did manage to limit my losses well below the S&P's -1.8% for the same time period. Month to date, in September I am +3.3%, which already surpasses my goal of 3%. I will just have to close out the month without making any big mistakes to finish strong.

I made two trades last week. Both were successful. Generally I am making 4-6 trades a week, but I just couldn't see anything viable out there.

Looking forward to a productive week.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Anonymous intuition day trading said...

An interesting read...

Regards,
intuition day trading
intuition day trading

 

Post a Comment

<< Home