EDGE TRADER

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

10 thumbs


I paid the market a hefty fee for some remedial education today, taking a loss on a failed breakout trade. I should have known better, but I broke two key trading rules (I avoid intraday NYSE setups) and my stop was not set up properly, so I deserve what I got. To make matters worse, the bottom fell out of AAPL. I couldn't help buying on the dip. But overall I feel as if I have been poked, prodded, and otherwise violated by the market makers and money managers looking to spruce up their quarter. Not really upset about AMGN - it was a good setup that I would enter again given the chance.

In all honesty, what I am most annoyed about is posting my month to date return early - the market gods must have known and spanked me today in response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home