EDGE TRADER

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tradeless

No overnight trades for me tonight. Nothing met my criteria. Two notable throwaways were PERY and ANF. I would gladly have bought ANF at $57, but I was not at my terminal this morning, so that is a missed opportunity. Like ANF, most of the retail players that would have been good candidates had retraced at least 50% of their declines intraday, which rules them out. Plenty of energy stocks were available to trade, but I do not want to increase my exposure in that sector until I see it breathing again.

I will need to be alert tomorrow morning to see if any opportunities present themselves.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home