EDGE TRADER

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

She's getting ready to blow!!!


I'm not talking about the housing bubble, I'm talking about the goopy stuff between my ears, which was escaping in the form of steam today as I listened to various media outlets giving air time to any poorly informed real estate malcontent they could scrape up to say how we are going to see the next housing crash.

One I heard today on Bloomberg radio had me thinking I could perform a wonderful public service and begin educating the public the truth about the drivel being spouted about evil mortgages, adjustable rates, tulips, yadda yadda yadda.

I am thinking about doing a series of educational blogs about the truth behind these fictions. If I hear one more pundit get trotted out to spout incorrect, unfounded gloom I may just do that. (My day job is very much tied up in the housing market - I know what I am talking about).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home