EDGE TRADER

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Itchy Trigger Finger

What is it with that maddening urge to trade even when your brain tells you no. Yesterday, I would have liked so badly to get involved, but thanks to prior commitments, I did not. Today I made myself sit the sidelines until 3:50 for an overnight swing trade. I was up later last night than I was in weeks, researching stocks, crunching numbers, looking for potential plays, you name it. I sleep better when I have an overnight position, as crazy as that sounds. I watched a nice run up on the QQQQ, saw some wide intraday swings in my watchlist, all for the sake of "prudence".

I will start feeling a lot more like myself starting tomorrow. Of course I go on vacation in 2 weeks. I am already trying to figure out how to snag a broadband connection at the beach so that I can remain productive. Oh well, what's this business about if not to find something to worry about?

By the way I just noticed my last two posts have had gun related titles. I'm sure there's some Psych blogger out there drawing conclusions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home