EDGE TRADER

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Diversions, Diversions


Working on finding myself some diversions while I patiently sit on the sidelines waiting for the tape to improve. I may day trade tomorrow if I have an attractive opportunity, but that is unlikely given it is options expiration day. I am most likely not going to enter into any overnight positions either. The odds of an article by Chicken Little about how the market is falling in the Sunday Times business section is unusually high this weekend.

So the weather forecast is looking good - maybe golf? There are plenty of projects around the house I can work on... (my wife talking through my fingers). I just don't want to end up getting into something and doing more damage this week than already has occurred.

Shuffleboard, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home