EDGE TRADER

Friday, August 12, 2005

Black Friday?

Today was the first day in about a month that my day job pulled me a way from the market open. I did not even see a stock quote all day long. As I left my driveway this morning at 5am, of course I had this very vivid nightmare about murphy's law and this of course being 2005's black friday, and with my luck I will be in a car on Long Island all day.

Funny how the imagination can twist the market indicators to fit your greatest fear. By 7 am, after hearing about the Dell fiasco, I of course was predicting a large sell off and would be miles from a friendly trading terminal until at least 12:30.

Now we all by now know that although today was ugly, it was not the sell off that my horribly vivid imagination created.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home